
Celebrity


Share
Published 11:12 7 Nov 2023 GMT
Add us as a preferred source on Google »Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have shut down claims they snubbed King Charles's 75th birthday.
An intimate gathering is being held for the king's birthday, but Harry was accused of snubbing the event.
However, he has since confirmed that he was never invited.
The dad-of-two's spokesperson told The Messenger that no invite was sent.
"In response to UK media headlines, there has been no contact regarding an invitation to His Majesty’s upcoming birthday."
The Sunday Times claimed Prince Harry was snubbing the celebration, but those claims have since been shut down.
His spokesperson added: "It is disappointing the Sunday Times has misreported this story."
Prince Harry is still on bad terms with his family after he stepped down as a senior royal in 2020.
He has returned to the UK since leaving but has no intention of mending his relationship with his family soon.
Royal expert Angela Levin told The Sun that he is still waiting for his family to apologise to Meghan Markle.
"Harry has made it very clear that he is not complying with anything until his father and his brother have apologised to Meghan."
Princess Kate reportedly tried to help mend the rift between her brother-in-law and husband, Prince William. She continued talking to Prince Harry, but her efforts reportedly failed after the brothers refused to make amends.
Kate and Prince Harry have been keeping in touch with “late-night calls”, a source told Closer.
Kate hopes the calls will “pave the way for long-term peace with the whole family”
However, Prince William is not keen on speaking to his brother just yet. William has “made it very clear that he is not yet ready to sit down with Harry”.
Explore more on these topics:

Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
1 day ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
3 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity