Say hello to the ‘sun bun’.
A new hair trend has dropped, perfect timing ahead of this year’s festival season.
Created by Harriet Muldoon, Head of Colour at Blue Tit Salon, the multicoloured marbled effect is seriously gorgeous.
To get the look, the hair is sectioned off and then put into buns so that different hair dyes can be applied.
We got in touch with Blue Tit to ask about the trend and they kindly gave us a step by step guide for getting the ‘sun bun’ look.
- Brush hair through and divide into ‘buns’, using a clip to secure.
- Apply different colours to each bun and the more colours used, the more intense the final result
- Let the colour sink in for ten minutes
- Loosen each bun and rinse
- Style – loose tousled waves really suit this trend.
Images via Blue Tit London