
News


Share
Published 12:53 21 Mar 2022 GMT
Updated 13:36 21 Mar 2022 GMT

Explore more on these topics:
Last year, Scotland Yard gave it an additional £350,000 to look into new inquiry lines.
Now it seems that that it will be coming to a close soon.
A source told The Sun that the end of Operation Grange is "now in sight".
They said: "The team’s work is expected to be completed by autumn. There are currently no plans to take the inquiry any further."
Despite it looking like Operation Grange will finish this year, Madeleine's parents - Kate and Gerry McCann - have vowed to continue searching for their daughter.
This year will mark 15 years since her disappearance. The Metropolitan Police are still treating it as a missing person's case.
German police suspect that Madeleine has been killed and in 2020 they identified a German man who is currently serving a sentence in prison as a chief suspect in the case.Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
3h
‘I knew something was wrong’ – Charlotte Crosby opens up about her silent miscarriage
The former Geordie Shore star opened up about her silent miscarriage on This Morning. Warning: This article mentions miscarriage and baby loss Charlotte Crosby opened up about her silent miscarriage today on This Morning. The reality star and her fiancé Jake Ankers fell pregnant with their third baby at the beginning of this year, but […]
News
1 day ago
Here’s why Tyson Fury’s daughter Venezuela could legally marry at the age of 16
News