
Celebrity


Share
Published 15:17 29 Apr 2019 BST
Explore more on these topics:
Following on from rumours that Meghan and Harry could be set to move to Africa, it looks like the pair are planning just a short trip instead. According to a royal reporter for The Sunday Times, the pair are set to travel to Africa in autumn for a royal tour with baby Sussex.
The publication states:
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are already planning their first overseas trip with their child: an official tour of Africa in the autumn. "The baby, who is expected to arrive any day now, would become one of the youngest royals to go on an official tour."It is also reported that Prince Harry would do the full tour with Meghan and baby joining him for part of it.
The new little royal will be about six months old when the pair hope to go on tour, two months younger than when Prince George did his first tour of Australia and New Zealand in 2014.
Until then we're waiting on news of the tot's arrival. Little does he or she know their busy schedule that lies ahead.Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
1 day ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
3 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity