
Celebrity


Share
Published 16:08 26 Mar 2024 GMT
Updated 16:44 26 Mar 2024 GMT
Add us as a preferred source on Google »Princess Catherine's cancer diagnosis came as a shock to many royal fans around the world, but also to some close family members, including Prince Harry.
Recent reports claim Prince Harry didn't know how ill the Princess of Wales was.
An insider told The New York Post that they were blindsided by the news.
They told the publication, "They had no idea, and only learned of the news around the same time the rest of the world found out.
"This goes to show the irreparable damage they have caused," they added.
"The trust has been broken and the royal family is OK distancing themselves from them," the source added.
Despite allegedly not knowing about Kate's cancer diagnosis, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle issued a statement following the news.
They shared, "We wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace."
Last Friday, Kate confirmed she had been diagnosed with cancer.
The mum explained that doctors conducted planned abdominal surgery on her in January, which was successful.
However, tests discovered that cancer was present.
In a video, the princess shared: “The surgery was successful. However, tests after the operation found cancer had been present.
“My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment.”
“William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family,” the mum added.
We're keeping The Princess of Wales in our thoughts as she continues treatment.
Explore more on these topics:
Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
21h
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity