The last episode aired on the April 24th in 2003 and at that stage, we were probably ready to say goodbye to Sabrina as she had been to college and even got married. No longer was she the teenage witch who we loved and learned so much from. Here are eleven things we learned from Sabrina: The Teenage Witch.
1. Cats are really funny.
Especially talking cats…
2. Being a witch doesn’t necessarily make life easier.
In fact, it probably makes life more difficult.
3. Your family’s choice of clothes can always be a little questionable…
Just a little… sparkly.
4. What’s meant to be is meant to be…
Things always work out in the end!
5. Honesty is always the best policy.
Hilda really nailed that truthful thing…
7. Actions have consequences.
It may be great fun turing random enemies into animals but things don’t always work out for the best.
8. Food is good… in general.
9. Family is important.
It doesn’t have to be the perfect family but whatever family you have is important. Even if it is a cat.
10. Everyone has secrets.
Some are more spectacular than others.
11. Too much of a good thing isn’t always good for you!
We really hoped it wouldn’t be the case but… yes.