Search icon

Celebrity

11th Aug 2015

‘I’m A Celebrity’ Bosses REALLY Want Anne Robinson To Appear On The Show

HOW MUCH money?!

Between Celebrity Big Brother and I’m A Celebrity, reality TV doesn’t show any sign of waning just yet.

Last week, it was reported that Leslie Ash would join this year’s I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here line-up and now it seems show bosses want Anne Robinson as another contestant on the show.

Anne, who is best known for her role as presenter on The Weakest Link, is said to have been offered a large sum, half a million to be exact.

LONDON, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 16:  (EMBARGOED FOR PUBLICATION IN UK TABLOID NEWSPAPERS UNTIL 48 HOURS AFTER CREATE DATE AND TIME. MANDATORY CREDIT PHOTO BY DAVE M. BENETT/GETTY IMAGES REQUIRED)  Anne Robinson attends a drinks reception at the Man Booker Prize Winner Ceremony at The Guildhall on October 16, 2012 in London, England.  (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)
Show bosses are believed to want Anne on the reality show

Speaking to Radio Times, the 70-year-old hinted that she may have been approached more than once: “I think the last offer from I’m A Celebrity was about half a million”.

However, Anne hasn’t yet been persuaded yet and said that some celebrities “keep themselves on the screen, but I’ve never bothered with any of that”.

The presenter has kept a low profile since The Weakest Link came to an end in March 2012.