“Am I pragnent?”
Cast your mind back to the year 2008.
Barack Obama became the first black president of the United States. The first ever episode of Breaking Bad aired on TV. Lady Gaga was but a new phenomenon.
Yahoo Answers was also a thing that people still actively used, seeking explanations to every day queries that they simply couldn’t bare to present to their friends.
The questions were lacking in detail, the answers were blunt, the entire website was a cesspit of total nonsense with a bit of logic and genuine earnest thrown in for good measure.
It was a special place. I miss it.
So, without further ado, here are 15 questions that I would definitely ask Yahoo Answers now if people still used Yahoo Answers* with the intention of receiving fair and honest responses.
(*Side note: although people do still use Yahoo Answers, many of the questions appear to be either deeply offensive or Trump related, pointing to the clear fact that this website is simply not what it once was – and will never be the same again.)
1. “Do sheet masks actually do anything?”
2. “How much plastic have I consumed in my entire life?”
3. “Do I look like a dickhead wearing my AirPods?”
4. “Where are my AirPods?”
5. “Is Khloe Kardashian OK?”
6. “How many calories in this garlic dip?”
7. “Are chemtrails real?”
8. “Is my iPhone really listening to me or is Shane Dawson chatting shite?”
9. “How bad is Quorn, really?”
10. “Did Steven Avery do it?”
11. “Did Michael Peterson do it?”
12. “Did Ian Bailey do it?”
13. “Did OJ do it?”
14. “What is the actual difference between gel and shellac because I don’t know?”
15. “Am I pragnent?”