Kicking off your weekend, it can be hard to stay on the right eating track when you’re trying to squeeze in catch-ups, gym time and your daily to-do lists!
Each week, we’ll bring you one quick recipe with lots of health benefits. Using common ingredients you’ll find in the fridge, press (or local shop at a push!), take the hassle out of home-cooking with this fast meal.
This week… we’re giving you a taste of Tunisia with this Tunisian hummus recipe!
Perfect for snacking with vegetables, as a side for your tortilla chips or for those making falafel, try this citrus inspired hummus for a tasty treat.
Prep Time: 15 mins
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- 45g of Tahini
- 2 tbsp. Harissa paste
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- ¼ tbsp. Lemon zest
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- Grate lemon and measure out ¼ lemon zest.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blitz contents until smooth.
- For those who prefer a thinner consistency, add a tablespoon of water at a time.
- Serve with cut vegetables, or as a side dish to a main meal.