Whether you’re a cocktail novice or a gin aficionado, we’ve got a new recipe to add to your repertoire.
With a little bit of good weather (finally!) on the horizon, we’re keen to crack open our drinks cabinet and freshen up our cocktail-making skills.
Whether you’re a seasoned at-home bartender, a cocktail novice, or you just fancy the chance to level up your skills, we’ve got a super refreshing cocktail recipe from Hendrick’s Gin.
Hendrick’s Gin is made with 11 botanicals and infusions of cucumber and rose petals which results in a refreshing taste and a pleasant floral aroma. For a classic serve, pair it with a tonic of your choice, ice and three thinly sliced cucumber rounds. Or, if you’re feeling more adventurous – and fancy adding a new cocktail recipe to your repertoire – serve up a Wildgarden Cup.
This refreshing cocktail boasts the sweet flavours of raspberries and simple syrup and balances it out with the cool taste of cucumber and mint. It’s colourful, super easy to make and doesn’t require any fancy equipment.
Ready to make a Wildgarden Cup at home? Here’s what you’ll need:
- 50ml of Flora Adora
- 25ml of lemon juice
- 25ml of simple syrup
- 25ml of Hendrick’s Gin
- 150ml of Fever Tree Soda Water
- 4 raspberries
- 6 mint leaves
- 3 cucumber wheels
- To garnish – handful of mint leaves and raspberries
- Grab a highball glass and fill it with ice.
- Combine the Flora Adora, lemon juice, simple syrup, 4 raspberries and 6 mint leaves in the glass.
- Stir these ingredients lightly and then top with the Fever Tree Soda Water
- For the final step, garnish your Wildgarden Cup with three cucumber slices and a handful of mint leaves and raspberries.
- Serve and enjoy!
So, there you have it, a perfect gin cocktail. As this one is made with Hendrick’s, you can expect that rich flavour full of refreshing surprises. Indulge in a Wildgarden Cup and let each sip – enriched with undercurrents of crisp cucumber and wisps of rose – refresh your senses and remind you of the value of trying something new.