And now further information of her hospitalisation has been revealed.
TMZ cites law enforcement that says that Demi was treated with Narcan – an emergency treatment for narcotic overdoses – at her own home.
Demi lives in the Hollywood Hills and it is believed that it was here that she overdosed on hard-drugs.
Demi was furthermore out on Monday night celebrating a friend’s birthday in the same area of Los Angeles – and she was posting photos on her Insta of herself and others.
There is currently no update on Demi’s condition and it is not known whether she is stable.
The 25-year-old first took hard drugs at 17. She has said: “I felt out of control with the coke the first time that I did it,” adding, however, that she grew to “love it.”
The star furthermore has spoken of her fears of overdosing. During what she describes as a two-month “bender” after a stint in rehab, she mixed cocaine and Xanax.
“I started to choke a little bit and my heart started racing. I remember thinking, ‘Oh my God, I might be overdosing right now.'”