Sienna Miller has allegedly welcomed a baby girl
Actress, Sienna Miller has reportedly welcomed her second child.
The mum confirmed she was pregnant with her second child, a baby girl, in August.
The actress was spotted out in public with her newborn daughter, according to MailOnline.
In photos obtained by the publication, Sienna is walking through Notting Hill with her baby girl.
Her 27-year-old partner Oli is also walking alongside her.
Sienna Miller told Vogue that her pregnancy wasn’t planned.
However, she was over the moon when she found out she was expecting.
The actress said: “It was a total surprise and biologically was something I was able to do.”
The 41-year-old said she has received backlash since revealing she was pregnant.
“I think people are comfortable with a way of living that has existed for many years, which is very misogynistic and patriarchal,” Sienna said.
“Like me being the older woman in a partnership with a younger person or being pregnant over 40 and that that’s irresponsible and poor child and it’s such double standards,” she added.
Huge congratulations to Sienna on the birth of her second child. We cannot wait to find out what name she chose for her newborn.
- Sam Smith and their boyfriend have broken up after one year of dating
- Sam Thompson and Tony Bellew cuddle up as they reunite at party
- Emily Atack reveals she’s pregnant with her first child
- Max George and Maisie Smith have sparked break-up rumours
- Michelle Keegan reveals she sacrificed milestones for her career