Celebrity


Share
Published 10:43 29 Aug 2022 BST
Updated 11:29 29 Aug 2022 BST

Explore more on these topics:
"I woke up this morning and I realised there's a lot going on in my head that I haven't shared with anyone," Britney added.
Going on to discuss more about the conservatorship, she began with the same thing she told the courts last summer ahead of it being dissolved.
She claimed that she had been forced to work and tour and was banned from seeing friends and driving her own car.
She also said that her phone was tapped and she felt that it was not safe to ask for help.
"It was all basically set up," she said. "There was no drugs in my system, no alcohol, nothing. It was pure abuse. And I haven’t even really shared half of it.
"All I do remember is I had to do what I was told. I was told I was fat every day. I had to go to the gym, I had to just … I remember feeling so demoralised. They made me feel like nothing. And I went along with it because I was scared. I was scared and fearful.
"You also have to understand, it was, like, 15 years of touring and doing shows. And I'm 30-years-old, living under my dad's rules.
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vernon Kay speaks out about his split from Tess Daly
Vernon Kay and Tess Daly have ended their marriage after 22 years Vernon Kay has spoken out after announcing the end of his marriage to TV presenter Tess Daly. The couple confirmed the heartbreaking news in a statement on Friday evening. In a joint statement, the pair announced the end of their 22-year marriage, but […]
Celebrity
1 week ago
Celebrity