
News


Share
Published 10:29 12 Oct 2020 BST

Explore more on these topics:
Given that when schools first closed in March and did not reopen until last month, many parents have been concerned that 'extended mid-term' could me the school staying closed until next year.
The Government, however, confirmed over the weekend that they have no plans to ask schools to extend the mid-term break.
Minister of State for Skills and Further Education Niall Collins said that there is "no plan" to extend school closures past the expected mid-term break time.
Minister for Health Stephen Donnelly added that evidence does not point to schools as being a contributing factor to the rising number of Covid-19 cases in Ireland.
"We need to keep children in school and keeping the schools open is a big priority for Government," he said.Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
7h
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
7h
News
Symptoms of kyphosis as mum says condition means she can’t play with her son
News