Love the idea of baby names that not everyone else has used?
Then you might have to look back in time.
Baby names, like trends in general, have a tendency to come back in fashion again if you leave it long enough, and these baby boy monikers, while not in the most popular lists right now, are bound for a comeback soon, we think.
Tell us – would you consider any of the following:
Old English baby name that means ‘green valley.’
Ever read the Hardy Boys books back in the day?
A variation of the Hebrew name Oren, which means ‘pine tree.’
An old German name that has already started climbing slowly in the popular lists again.
An Old English title that means “prosperity” and “wealth.”
You could call him Ru for short!
An old English name that actually means ‘old town’ – we reckon this one is a cool choice.
This Scottish name is a take on the name William
Elegant and unusual, we are obsessed with this name.
Alvin comes from the Old English Ælfwine which means “friend of the elves.”
If you like any of these names, let us know in the comments on Facebook and Instagram.
- Bláthnaid Treacy shares first month of motherhood in adorable snaps
- Mum shares genius hack for getting your fussy eaters to try new things
- Amazon and eBay issue recall for baby carriers due to injury risk
- Dublin Airport issue advice for adults travelling with little ones this summer
- Parents warn that children are spending up to 15 hours travelling to school a week