Sinead Kennedy gave birth to a healthy baby boy this month
Presenter, Sinead Kennedy has welcomed her second child into the world and his name is so adorable.
The mum announced her son’s arrival into the world over the weekend on Instagram.
She revealed she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and we adore his name.
Sinead decided to call her little one Theo Will Kirwan.
The name Theo is short for Theodore and has a beautiful traditional meaning.
The name Theo is of Greek origin and means ‘God’s gifts’.
Sinead posted a photo on Instagram to confirm her son’s arrival.
“Oh boy. We’ve been in a love bubble for the last while. Our little baba has arrived safe and sound. Theo Will Kirwan has made our family complete. We’re all in love with the new man in our lives – Indie especially is chuffed with her little brother.
“We could not be more proud, grateful and happy,” she wrote.
“Thank you so very much to everyone who helped to ensure Theo’s safe arrival and for looking after us so well whilst in CUMH,” the mum added.
The mum said she’s embracing all the newborn snuggles during this very special chapter of her life.
Sinead is also a mum to a little girl named Indie.
- Jamie Lynn Spears claims she never took anything from Britney
- Food critic Grace Dent has left I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here
- Here’s how to achieve Hailey Bieber’s trending ‘Sugar Plum Fairy’ makeup look for the party season
- Pamela Joyce sets the record straight on why she decided to leave Today FM
- Man who carried out ‘unprovoked’ attack on Charleen Murphy sentenced to 18 months in prison
- ‘Best Late Late Toy Show ever’ – Memorable moments from Patrick Kielty’s first Toy Show