Celebrity


Share
Published 11:47 21 Jul 2021 BST

Explore more on these topics:
A statement said: "This morning at approximately 9:25 custody of Mr. Harvey Weinstein was handed over to the appropriate officials for transport to the state of California per a court order."
Weinstein's spokesperson Juda Engelmayer said that while they tried to delay this, his team expected it to happen "at some point."
He added: "We will be fighting so that Harvey can receive his needed medical care and of course, so that he can be treated fairly. Due process, presumption of innocence and a fair trial are all still his right."
In February of last year, a judge sentenced Weinstein to 23 years in prison for a number of convictions including one count of third-degree rape and one count of sexual assault in the first degree.
His criminal charges include rape, criminal sex act, sexual abuse and sexual misconduct.
The allegations levied against the producer by dozens of women led to the #MeToo movement. During his downfall, women all over the world shared their own experiences of sexual assault.Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vernon Kay speaks out about his split from Tess Daly
Vernon Kay and Tess Daly have ended their marriage after 22 years Vernon Kay has spoken out after announcing the end of his marriage to TV presenter Tess Daly. The couple confirmed the heartbreaking news in a statement on Friday evening. In a joint statement, the pair announced the end of their 22-year marriage, but […]
Celebrity
1 week ago
Celebrity