Doireann Garrihy and Mark Mehigan announced their engagement last year
Presenter, Doireann Garrihy has opened up about her engagement to comedian Mark Mehigan.
The couple announced their engagement at the end of November and fans couldn’t be happier for the pair.
Doireann recently discussed their wedding plans in an interview with The Sunday Times.
The Dancing with the Stars host revealed she’s hoping to get married in 2024.
Mark popped the question in the Phoenix Park in November.
The pair have been on cloud nine following their engagement. Doireann said it’s been “the loveliest few weeks”.
“Nothing can prepare you for just how lovely people are when you get engaged,” she told the publication.
“Mark is amazing. From the outside looking in it probably seems quite fast, but I really feel like I’ve known him forever,” she shared.
The presenter is reportedly hoping to marry the comedian later this year.
According to The Sunday Times, the couple are already planning their wedding.
Speaking about her relationship with Mark, Doireann said they’re both incredibly supportive of one another.
“I’m more sensitive than he is, but we’re supportive of each other and we understand what the other does.
“I very much feel we couldn’t be better suited,” she added.
Doireann and Mark reportedly started dating at the end of 2022.
- ‘Pure love’ – Imelda May announces the death of her beloved father
- Halle Bailey has welcomed her first child into the world
- Amanda Abbington reportedly has PTSD after Strictly
- Cameron Diaz shuts down Jeffrey Epstein claims
- My Life with the Walter Boys renewed for season two
- When is the new season of Call the Midwife airing?
- Viewers are raving about new Netflix series Fool Me Once
- The Summer I Turned Pretty fans will love this new Netflix series