
Celebrity


Share
Published 12:45 6 Jan 2024 GMT
Updated 13:07 6 Jan 2024 GMT
Add us as a preferred source on Google »Actress, Cameron Diaz has responded to claims she had ties to Jeffrey Epstein.
The actress was one of many celebrities named in recently unsealed court documents, but she has slammed claims that she had ties to Epstein.
In a short statement, her representative told Page Six that the rumours were categorically false.
They stressed that she was not a suspect.
The names of Diaz and other Hollywood stars are only mentioned once on the 109th page of the document.
They stated: "Cameron never met Jeffrey Epstein, nor was she ever in the same place as him or had any association with him whatsoever, regardless of the fact he may or may not have mentioned her name or implied that he knew her."
Other Hollywood stars like Leonardo DiCaprio, Cate Blanchett, and Bruce Willis were also named in the documents.
However, being named in the unsealed document doesn't necessarily mean they had ties to Epstein.
According to The Independent, the stars' names are only mentioned once in the extensive document.
They're named because a witness told the court that she never met any of the Hollywood stars.
Witness Johanna Sjoberg told the court that she did not meet the actors: "I did not meet them, no. When I spoke about them, it was when I was massaging him [Epstein], and he would get off – he would be on the phone a lot at that time, and one time he said: ‘Oh, that was Leonardo,’ or, ‘That was Cate Blanchett, or Bruce Willis.’ That kind of thing."
Representatives for both Cate Blanchett and Leonardo DiCaprio have also shut down the claims, stressing that they were just named in a witness statement.
Explore more on these topics:
Reps for Cate Blanchett, Cameron Diaz and Leonardo DiCaprio denied that their respective clients had any contact with Jeffrey Epstein after being mentioned in the court documents.
— Buzzing Pop (@BuzzingPop) January 5, 2024
Epstein’s victims claimed the disgraced pedophile had a habit of name-dropping celebrities. pic.twitter.com/HacXvYnWLw
Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
1 day ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
3 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity

Celeb
celeb