News


Share
Published 11:49 30 Nov 2017 GMT
Explore more on these topics:
He was speaking after claims circulated on social media that Conor had been involved in a fight with a man with ties to Dublin crime figures. It's been claimed the man's family is seeking hundreds of thousands of euro in compensation. Tony said that the Gardaí had not be involved and said the family was looking forward to their first Christmas with Conor Jr. "Guards have no reason to be in touch. Why would they? "We’re all just settling down for Christmas now. I’ve just got the grandson’s presents in today, they just came in from America."
Dunnes shoppers obsessed with this co-ord perfect for summer weddings
Andie Anderson is calling, she wants this outfit. This stunning, affordable co-ord from Dunnes is the perfect wedding guest outfit, and it’s an absolute bargain! With a scorcher of a weekend on the way, summer is officially in full swing, bringing dreamy dresses, bright colours and breezy fabrics. Dunnes Stores has just dropped the perfect […]
News
1 day ago
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
1 day ago
News
News