Does Vogue Williams want a career change?
The podcaster is releasing a song – thankfully not because she wants to ghost pal Joanne McNally – in fact, the two have teamed up once again.
Vogue recorded her song ‘Good Girls,’ 10 years ago and decided to share it with the world during her live ‘My Therapist Ghosted Me’ shows.
Now she’s taking that track and using it for good as she announced that all proceeds from the song will be going to charity.
Announcing the drop on Instagram, the mum of three wrote: “THE SINGLE IS OUT!
“As heard at the MTGM Live show, the ghosted anthem ‘GOOD GIRLS’ is finally available to download, all proceeds are going to UNICEF Ireland and UNICEF UK.
“Singing’ by @voguewilliams , ‘bongos’ by @joannemcnally, song written and produced by someone who wishes to remain anonymous as they have ‘gone in a different direction’.”
Rumour has it that Vogue first entered the studio to record the song while living in Australia with her ex-husband, Brian McFadden.
In the chorus, the model turned podcast star sings: “I’m a bad girl, I’m just trying to be me because I’m good and I’m bad, everything all in between.”
During the live shows, Joanne slagged Vogue over the song’s hilarious lyrics, which in all fairness are just a little bit hilarious.
The duo then danced to the song on stage as they played it for the live audience.
- Jamie Lynn Spears claims she never took anything from Britney
- Food critic Grace Dent has left I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here
- Here’s how to achieve Hailey Bieber’s trending ‘Sugar Plum Fairy’ makeup look for the party season
- Pamela Joyce sets the record straight on why she decided to leave Today FM
- Man who carried out ‘unprovoked’ attack on Charleen Murphy sentenced to 18 months in prison