Singer Una Healy got honest about her personal life.
Una Healy has opened up about her dating life, admitting that it is extremely tough to be in the public eye.
Una explained to RSVP that being in public life means people will want to know about your personal life, but that doesn’t make it any less frustrating.
She explained to the publication:
“What you might read about in the papers is a different, fake world to what my real life is.”
She admitted that she can’t even go on a date without people poking their noses in her business.
“I still find any little date I go on blows up into this spectacular news and I don’t understand it sometimes.”
“This is the reality of it – you’re splashed on the front page of the papers saying you’re in a relationship that you’re not in.
She continued, “It can be very frustrating in that department.”
She said everyone’s private life should be private, but she doesn’t have this privilege because of her fame.
The singer’s remarks come after she confirmed she was not involved in a throuple with David Haye and Sian Osbourne.
The mum-of-two stressed that she was only dating David Haye, and not Sian Osbourne.
- Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally set to explore sexual boundaries in new E4 show
- Saoirse Ronan pays tribute to Sinéad O’Connor in new magazine cover
- Kourtney Kardashian gives baby update, and it’s good news
- Move over Barbie, Bratz inspired shoes are going to be the next big thing
- Popular Dancing with the Stars pro reveals she’s leaving the show
- Hailey Bieber once again has proven the ‘wrong shoe theory’ can work