He organised a stunning proposal
Jorginho Frello has announced that he and his partner, Irish singer-songwriter Catherine Harding, are engaged.
The couple shares a three-year-old son named Jax and is believed to have started dating as far back as 2020.
They both took to social media to share the good news, uploading romantic snaps from the proposal, which featured roses and candles.
“Meu amor,” the post is captioned.
The couple also shared a beautiful video documenting the details and location of the engagement.
The video shows the moment the Arsenal player got down on one knee to propose to the Tipperary native, calling it ‘The next chapter in our story’.
Jorginho, shares two children, Vitor and Alicia, with his ex-wife Natalia Leteri, with whom he split from in 2019.
Meanwhile, Catherine is also mum to her eight-year-old daughter, Ada, who she shares with Hollywood actor, Jude Law.
The singer, who is from Nenagh, fell pregnant just months into her relationship with Jude, prompting her to put her music career on hold.
In 2020, she signed up for The Voice UK under the name Cat Cavelli and ended up reaching the knockout round of the competition.
- The real reason Molly-Mae Hague doesn’t wear her engagement ring
- What’s the viral orange peel relationship test?
- Sam Thompson shares sweet tribute to girlfriend Zara McDermott after I’m a Celeb win
- Bridgerton finally announces release date for season three
- Jamie Lynn Spears reveals she regrets quitting I’m a Celeb
- Hugh Grant reveals what it was really like working with Timothée Chalamet
- Amy Dowden credits Strictly for ‘literally’ saving her life