Dunnes Stores is selling the perfect Christmas party dress
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect dress for the Christmas season then we’ve got you covered.
If, like me, you’ve been searching for the perfect gúna for the holidays then you can call off your search.
Dunnes Stores is selling a beautiful red velvet dress that was made for the festive period.
The Savida Naomi Velvet Peplum Dress is at the top of my Christmas wish list and it’s surprisingly affordable.
The dress is available for just €40 and we’re planning on swiping it up for our Christmas party.
It’s the perfect dress for the festive period, but you’ll need to be quick because it’s already selling out online.
The dress is only available in a size XL but it is also being sold in stores too.
The product description says: ‘This fit and flare sleeveless mini dress from Savida is created in red velvet. In a simple shape, the colour and the fabric take centre stage. Pair with metallic heels and jewellery for a look that’s sure to turn heads.’
Dunnes Stores shoppers were warned earlier this week about a huge change to their voucher plan.
According to The Irish Times, Dunnes Stores started circulating vouchers that would expire after 10 days as opposed to the previous 14 days over the weekend.
The Irish Times also reported that staff “had been caught unaware by the change”.
- Marks & Spencer have a dupe for designer jacket that will save you €2,000
- Zara has double the dupes for YSL and Dior perfumes
- Lori Harvey ‘so excited’ about launching party wear collection with PrettyLittleThing
- This ‘no-pants’ trend is taking over the internet – but people are divided
- The key autumn/winter trends set to define the festive season – from pleats to quiet luxury