The collection is size inclusive with options ranging from a UK 4 to UK 30
Ex-Love Island star, Indiyah Pollack has launched her first collection with PrettyLittleThing this morning.
The famous fashion brand announced the launch of its first-ever designed collection by a Brand Ambassador.
Indiyah shot to fame after landing in the famous Love Island villa in Majorca for season eight of the hit show.
She fast became a favourite among viewers and since leaving the dating series, she has enjoyed continued success, garnering over one million followers on Instagram.
Inspired by the festival season, the stunning styles available will take you from day to night.
Designed to turn heads at any event the collection includes a range of edgy co-ords, corsets, cargos, and mini dresses.
The beauty is in the detail with chunky buckles, lace ties, and cut-out detailing across the range.
It brings customers earthy textures and tones, including staple denim and hints of daring PU and mesh – keeping with all the latest trends.
The collection is size inclusive with options ranging from a UK 4 to UK 30.
It’s also great if you’re on a budget with prices starting from as little as €14.
- M&S defends Vogue Williams after trolls body-shame her
- Britney Spears and husband Sam Asghari are reportedly divorcing
- Could you be in a ‘Delusionship’? Tiktok’s viral dating term explained
- Latte nails is the newest beauty trend for Autumn and we’re obsessed
- Doctor warns that new Gen-Z anti-sunscreen trend could be deadly