Camila Morrone stars in the Emmy-nominated series
Actress and Emmy-nominee, Camila Morrone has hinted at a possible second season of ‘Daisy Jones and The Six’.
The actress said the entire cast is rooting for a second season.
The ten-episode limited series was a major hit this spring with the show being nominated for Grammys, Golden Globes, and Emmy Awards.
Based on the best-selling novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid, ‘Daisy Jones and The Six’ follows a ’70s rock band.
The series is loosely based on Fleetwood Mac, but the author stressed that this is not a biopic.
Camila Morrone said the cast loved working on the series so much that they’re all hoping for a second season.
She told E! News: “We all want it. Listen, I think we’re all so proud of the work that we did. I think that we had an incredible first season.”
The actress continued: “There’s a lot of story left that could be told.”
Camila said the response to the show has completely blown the cast away.
“It moves a lot of people. It was a really beautiful show. We’re just grateful to keep going on this ride and still be here talking about it, representing it,” Camila said.
As much as I adore the book, the series, and the music, I can’t help but feel like a second season of Daisy Jones and The Six would be a mistake.
The cast and crew perfectly captured the magic and drama of the book without taking away from the novel.
They managed to bring a band to life that millions fell in love with in the 2019 book.
The ending was beyond perfect, and even better than the novel, but continuing the show would just take away from the masterpiece that is Daisy Jones and The Six.
- Station 19 has officially been canceled after season seven
- Meryl Streep almost wasn’t cast in ‘The Devil Wears Prada’, this is why
- The Summer I Turned Pretty fans will love this new Netflix series
- Stevie Nicks sees no reason for Fleetwood Mac to continue
- Netflix is working on ‘The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo’ film adaption
- Daisy Jones and the Six brings an already perfect story to life and makes it better