Pamela Joyce left her radio show in November
Today FM fans were gutted when Pamela Joyce stepped down from her popular radio show in November.
The popular presenter decided to step back from her role because she wanted to return home.
Pamela explained that she was returning to Galway after moving to Dublin to solely work in radio.
She has now been replaced by Louise Cantillon, who will take over on January 8th, 2024.
Louise said it’s a huge honour to be part of this show.
Speaking about her career news, Louise said taking over the show is “the biggest honour”.
She said: “I am so excited and totally honoured to be joining Today FM’s weekday schedule! I feel so lucky to have this opportunity on a national station and schedule full of inspirational creatives.
“I love everything that Today FM stands for! This is the biggest break of my career, and I just can’t wait to get stuck in and have the best fun, play great ceol and use a cúpla focal with the lunchtime listeners. Roll on January 2024!”
After leaving the show, Pamela told The Sunday Times:
“I moved to Dublin solely to work in radio. And I didn’t realise I was as much of a homebird as I am.”
“As much as I love working in the media, I don’t love it enough to not be around my family all the time. I just didn’t feel settled in either place, but it took me a few months to actually make the decision to move home.”
We can’t wait to tune into Louise’s new show in 2024.
- Everyone’s saying the same thing about Vanessa Hudgens’ wedding
- Olly Murs announces that he and wife Amelia are expecting first baby
- Taylor Swift claims feud with Kim Kardashian was like ‘career death’
- Nelly and Ashanti are reportedly expecting their first baby together
- Julia Roberts reveals her secret to happy marriage after 21 years
- ‘I may have three or four movies left in me’ – Nicolas Cage reveals Hollywood retirement plans