News


Share
Published 11:59 6 Sept 2021 BST
Updated 13:28 6 Sept 2021 BST
Dr Reynolds said that the case led them to develop a new protocol that would prevent mistakes like this from happening again.
She said: "The outcome of that thorough review has led to a new protocol being developed to decrease the likelihood of such an incident happening again."
According to The Sunday Express, this case was one of 700 incidents where mistakes made at NHS hospitals led to fatal consequences.
Other cases involved patients being discharged too early or not receiving the correct medications or test results.
In one instance, at the West Suffolk NHS Trust, one patient died from sepsis after being sent home from the A&E. They had been told they were suffering from the flu.Dunnes shoppers obsessed with this co-ord perfect for summer weddings
Andie Anderson is calling, she wants this outfit. This stunning, affordable co-ord from Dunnes is the perfect wedding guest outfit, and it’s an absolute bargain! With a scorcher of a weekend on the way, summer is officially in full swing, bringing dreamy dresses, bright colours and breezy fabrics. Dunnes Stores has just dropped the perfect […]
News
21h
Doctor reveals what foods he saw in diets of 80% of colon cancer cases
An oncologist has revealed what he saw in most patients Colon cancer has seen an alarming rise worldwide, with experts warning that lifestyle may be playing a big part in its rise. It’s one of the most common types of cancer in the UK, with young people being particularly affected. Diet has long been known […]
News
1 day ago
News
News