News


Share
Published 14:04 31 Aug 2022 BST

Explore more on these topics:
In a statement, 221+ said: "It's not possible to trust a system that continues to deny the existence of something that we personally experienced, as it is doing again through this document."
They reiterated the fact that they support the screening process, and that they want women to be encouraged to attend their appointments. However, they stressed the importance of CervicalCheck in recognising the mistakes that had been made.
According to RTÉ, CervicalCheck said that they would never wish to cause distress to those impacted by the scandal, and that they have agreed to meet with 221+ to discuss the issues.
One of 221+' founding members is Vicky Phelan. While she's no longer involved with the group's operations on a day-to-day basis, she retains Honorary Founding Member Status.
For more information on 221+ head to the link right here, and for information on cervical screening, click here.Doctor reveals what foods he saw in diets of 80% of colon cancer cases
An oncologist has revealed what he saw in most patients Colon cancer has seen an alarming rise worldwide, with experts warning that lifestyle may be playing a big part in its rise. It’s one of the most common types of cancer in the UK, with young people being particularly affected. Diet has long been known […]
News
4h
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
6h
News
News