Strictly Come Dancing could be set for a major change next year
One of Strictly Come Dancing’s most popular judges may be leaving the show next year.
It looks like the beloved BBC show is having a major change-up next year.
According to reports, Anton du Beke could be replaced on the judging panel.
The former professional dancer easily settled in as a judge when Bruno Tonioli left the BBC show. However, is his time as a judge going to be cut short?
Ladbrokes claimed there is a 4/1 chance the judge will be replaced next season.
A spokesperson told The Mirror, “Bruno’s boots were always going to be big ones to fill… Anton has divided opinion so far, and the odds suggest this series could well be his last on the judging panel.”
The former Strictly professional dancer has divided opinion since taking over as a judge.
Many viewers believe Anton is a breath of fresh air, but others believe he never offers constructive criticism.
One said, “I think he is an awful judge.”
One shared, “It’s Len Goodman’s reactions but recycled. I don’t dislike him, but he’s a bit one note.”
Another argued, “The decision in 2021 to make Anton Du Beke one of the judges was genius.”
- Paul Mescal is reportedly singing up for a major film series
- Kate Garraway’s husband suffers ‘a massive heart attack’
- Is Meredith Grey returning to Grey’s Anatomy?
- Gilmore Girls creator would love to work on more episodes
- The unique meaning behind Zoe Sugg’s baby girl’s name
- Molly-Mae shares beautiful family photos amid split claims
- ‘It wasn’t right’ – Kelsey Parker has split up with her boyfriend