We’re seeing a lot more of one particular hashtag on Instagram lately.
As the social media platform continues to grow as a form of revenue for celebrities and influencers, #Ad is appearing more and more with increased regulations on the app.
Yes, sponsored posts are everywhere these days and the Instagrammers who post them are making quite the pretty penny for the square pics.
For the first time ever, a list of the richest celebrities on Instagram has been released by HopperHQ.com, and while the names on that list might not come as much of a shock, the amount they make per post certainly will.
10. Lebron James – 31.5m followers, €105,000 per post.
9. Gigi Hadid – 34.9m followers, €105,000 per post.
8. Cara Delevingne – 40.4m followers, €131,000 per post.
7. Kourtner Kardashian – 58.1m followers, €219,000 per post.
6. Khloe Kardashian – 68.3m followers, €219,000 per post.
Obsessed with @SugarBearHair for over a year! This is more than just an #Ad because I truly love these delicious, soft, chewy vitamins. I’ve loved keeping my natural hair short because of the fun versatility it gives me, so I take SugarBear vitamins for stronger healthier hair. These vitamins are amazing! #sugarbearhair #ad
5. Kendall Jenner – 82.1m followers, €324,000 per post.
4. Kylie Jenner – 95.6m followers, €350,000 per post.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo – 105m followers, €350,000 per post.
2. Kim Kardashian – 101m followers, €438,000 per post.