The season of glamour is here and the dinners, drinks, and general catch-ups are in full swing.
If you’re a fan of New Year’s Eve, then you probably have some form of plan in place that involves getting dolled up for the night.
To help you along the way, the founder of KASH Beauty, Keilidh Cashell has your makeup look covered.
The Irish businesswoman and makeup artist has curated an easy-to-follow tutorial using some of the best sellers and new products to the brand, KASH.
So if you’re a makeup enthusiast who wants to achieve the perfect party look, then keep reading:
Step 1 – Nothing screams festive like a red lip. Add a pop of colour to the lips using our Temptation lipstick! Extra tip – apply a loose setting powder on top to mattify the lip and make it last longer!
Step 2 – It wouldn’t be new years without some glitter! Our NEW Glitter Glazes are the quickest and easier way to glam up your look.
Step 3 – Simply pick up the product using your finger or brush and apply to the lid. It’s that simple!
Step 4 – Add a lash for some extra drama – here I am using one of our half-lash styles, ‘Divine’. Half-lashes are a little easier to use than a normal lash, and just add the perfect amount of lift and volume to the eyes.
Step 5 – Apply a gel pencil of choice to the eyes. To make your eyes look bigger, use our cream shade ‘Awaken’, and to make them look smokier – use any of our brown of black shades ‘Depth’ , ‘Smoulder’ or ‘Antique’
- KASH Beauty Temptation Lipstick €14.95
- KASH Beauty Fame Glitter Glaze €12.95
- KASH Beauty Half Lash Style Divine €6.95
- KASH Beauty Gel Pencil €14.95
- Paul Mescal is reportedly singing up for a major film series
- Is Meredith Grey returning to Grey’s Anatomy?
- Gilmore Girls creator would love to work on more episodes
- The unique meaning behind Zoe Sugg’s baby girl’s name