This Boots Christmas advent calendar is the one
There is one advent calendar all beauty fans want this Christmas and it is surprisingly affordable.
Boots has launched a new Premium Advent Calendar just in time for Christmas 2023 and it is going to be swiped up.
The calendar is worth a whopping €517 but it will only cost shoppers €109.
But what brands are included in the advent calendar? There’s no doubt it is worth the money with brands like Too Faced, Drunk Elephant and Lancome included.
You will also find products like Fenty, Huda Beauty, and Urban Decay in there so it’s a win-win whether you’re a skincare girlie or makeup-obsessed.
The Full Contents
- Arkive All Day Extra Conditioner 60ml
- Sol De Janeiro Beija Flor Cream 25ml
- Shiseido Vital Perfection Uplifting & Firming 15ml
- Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 30ml
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick 4.2 – Sweet Talker – FULL SIZE
- REN Clean Skincare Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream 15ml – FULL SIZE
- The INKEY List™ Omega Water Cream 50ml – FULL SIZE
- Huda Beauty Cheeky Tint Blush Stick 5g – Perky Peach – FULL SIZE
- KVD Beauty Dazzle Vegan Eyeshadow Stick 3.5g – Hail Surge – FULL SIZE
- REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Barrier Support Elixir – FULL SIZE
- Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser: Olive Leaf, Plantago Extract – FULL SIZE
- Grown Alchemist Polishing facial exfoliant 75ml – FULL SIZE
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray 15ml
- NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil 2.8g – Royal – FULL SIZE
- Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss’r Luscious Lip Balm 12ml – Hint Hint – FULL SIZE
- Wishful Yo Glow AHA & BHA Facial Enzyme Scrub 20ml
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 8ml – FULL SIZE
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick 1.6g – Golden Bronze – FULL SIZE
- Patchology FlashMasque Hydrate Sheet Mask 30g – FULL SIZE
- Rituals Ayurveda Mini Shower Foam 50ml
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum 7ml
- BYOMA Clarifying Serum 30ml – FULL SIZE
The Boots advent calendar is already being swiped up so make sure to get your hands on it before it inevitably sells out.
Shoppers hailed it as one of the best advent calendars they’ve purchased in some time. They also said it is one of the best calendars when it comes to value for money.
One wrote: “This is such good value for money.”
Another added, “Great calendar with premium beauty. Watched an unboxing of this before buying and this seems to be the best choice for me this year and offers great value. Can’t wait till 1st Dec to start opening and using the products.”
“I haven’t been able to resist opening some of the boxes already, and so far there is nothing I wouldn’t use,” another also said.
You can pick up the advent calendar in Boots stores and also online.
- Queer Eye’s Jonathan van Ness reveals why you shouldn’t sleep with your hair down
- Suzanne Jackson announces return to SOSU Cosmetics as Creative Director
- Selena Gomez opens up about the impact of ‘impossible’ beauty standards