The Gilmore Girls sweater is a must-have this A/W.
Autumn is almost here and that means it’s nearly time to re-watch Gilmore Girls again. We’re ready for cozy September evenings and chunky jumpers, and we’ve found the perfect dupe for Rory Gilmore’s white sweater.
Alexis Bledel wears the cozy sweater in the pilot episode of Gilmore Girls and it’s one thing everyone needs in their autumn wardrobe.
Rory’s cream cable-knit jumper has been popular since the show aired in October 2000, but it has become even more popular thanks to a new generation of teenagers discovering the show.
@i0vediary RUN to h&m’s children’s department everyone?? #rorysweater #rorygilmore #videodiary #fypシ #4u ♬ rory –
So much so that #rorygilmoresweater is now trending on TikTok. There are over 15 million views on that tag alone.
H&M is selling a near-perfect version of the sweater and we need to snatch it up before it sells out.
The jumper is made from a soft cable knit containing some wool.
It also has a round, rib-trimmed neckline, long raglan sleeves, and a straight hem with a slit on either side. The jumper has ribbing at the cuffs and hem too.
The sweater costs €34.99.
You can grab one here, but be quick, everyone’s clearly following in Rory Gilmore’s footsteps this autumn.
- Why re-watching the same TV show is actually good for you
- Is a second season of Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life in the works?
- We’ve found Ireland’s answer to Lorelai and Sookie’s inn from Gilmore Girls
- Ryan Gosling auditioned for Gilmore Girls and it didn’t end well
- Lauren Graham reveals she would love to return to Gilmore Girls