Many businesses and services will resume today after days of closure due to Storm Emma.
Irish Rail has given an update on all its services for the remainder of the day with the earliest service beginning at 12:20pm.
All trains out of Heuston Station will not begin running until 5pm at the earliest. This is due to multiple snow drifts between Heuston and Newbridge.
Service update: significant disruption remains. Please note in particular Heuston services will not resume until 17.00hrs at earliest due to multiple snow drifts Heuston to Newbridge. Website issues at present, we will continue to update you here #BeastFromTheEast pic.twitter.com/7XBEiddPtt
— Iarnród Éireann (@IrishRail) March 3, 2018
This following update on all services was given at 11:30am.
- Dublin Heuston routes including Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Waterford, Galway, Westport/Ballina: No services until 17.00hrs at earliest due to multiple snow drifts being cleared from line.
- Heuston Commuter: No Commuter services today due to snow drifts and station access issues.
- DART: Pearse to Howth/Malahide will reopen at 14:00hrs.
- Pearse to Greystones will remain closed until further notice due to renewed flooding at Salthill.
- Enterprise: will resume with 12:35hrs Belfast to Dublin Connolly and 13:20hrs Dublin Connolly to Belfast.
- Northern Commuter: will resume with 12.20 Drogheda to Dublin.
- Maynooth Commuter and Dublin Connolly to Sligo: No service until 16.00hrs at earliest.
- M3 Parkway to Clonsilla is not expected to reopen today.
- Dublin Connolly to Rosslare Europort is not expected to reopen today.
- Ennis to Galway is expected to reopen at 12:00hrs approx.
- Cork Commuter sevices from Cobh/Midleton will reopen at 13:00hrs.
- Limerick Junction to Waterford and Limerick to Ballybrophy via Nenagh are not expected to reopen today.
Please note that some Intercity services will operate with speed restrictions today when resumed, including Dublin to Sligo, Westport, Galway, Limerick and Kerry.