
News


Share
Published 10:15 10 Nov 2021 GMT

Explore more on these topics:
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry left social media behind after stepping back from royal life and as reported by Buzzfeed last month, a Twitter analytics company confirmed that Meghan Markle has been a victim of a targetted toxic social media campaign. The report by Bot Sentinel uncovered that the majority of the hate and misinformation originated from a group of accounts, whose purpose was solely to tweet negatively about the pair.
A level of coordination between the accounts was also uncovered and Bot Sentinel's CEO Christopher Bouzy told Buzzfeed News that the Twitter campaign was "unlike anything he and his team had seen before."
Despite the campaign of hatred, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle haven't ruled out a return to social media, although Harry has previously said it would certainly need to become a more positive and kind place, "We will revisit social media when it feels right for us, perhaps when we see more meaningful commitments to change or reform."Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
4h
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
4h
News
Symptoms of kyphosis as mum says condition means she can’t play with her son
News