News


Share
Published 12:00 26 Apr 2016 BST
Explore more on these topics:
Speaking on LBC Radio, Sir Hogan-Howe said the size of the team working on the case "has come down radically".
"We are now down to two or three people; at one stage there were about 30 officers in it. He added: “There is a line of inquiry that everybody agrees is worthwhile pursuing.” “At the moment it would be at the conclusion of this line of inquiry unless something else comes up. If somebody comes forward and gives us good evidence we will follow it. We always say that a missing child inquiry is never closed."Last month a small newspaper advertisement published in a South American local newspaper sparked an international media frenzy with its claim that Madeleine had been spotted in Paraguay. Interpol said the agency had zero 'concrete' information on the man who made the bizarre claims while Arias Paraguay’s National Police launched an investigation into Mr. Ali Isa and his story.
Dunnes shoppers obsessed with this co-ord perfect for summer weddings
Andie Anderson is calling, she wants this outfit. This stunning, affordable co-ord from Dunnes is the perfect wedding guest outfit, and it’s an absolute bargain! With a scorcher of a weekend on the way, summer is officially in full swing, bringing dreamy dresses, bright colours and breezy fabrics. Dunnes Stores has just dropped the perfect […]
News
1 day ago
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
1 day ago
News
News