News


Share
Published 13:14 26 Oct 2017 BST
Updated 13:31 26 Oct 2017 BST
Explore more on these topics:
It came to light after a woman made a complaint to police earlier this month, reports the Sun.
"At around 1am on Sunday, 1 October 2017, police received a report a woman in her thirties had been sexually assaulted at an entertainment venue," a spokesperson for the Greater Manchester Police said.
"Inquires are ongoing and no arrests have been made."
The woman claimed Mr Langley had acted "inappropriately" during the incident at the Band On The Wall nightclub, according to Metro.
"Bruno will now be spoken to by the police and ITV have been made aware they are investigating the incident," a source told the Sun.
"He’s very upset at the allegations but the police are treating the matter very seriously and have formally become involved.
"At this stage, everything is very unclear and, of course, Bruno needs the opportunity to respond to what has been claimed, so nobody is jumping to any conclusions.
"But the feeling is that it makes things easier to rearrange filming, on an informal basis, so the matter can be resolved away from the show."Dunnes shoppers obsessed with this co-ord perfect for summer weddings
Andie Anderson is calling, she wants this outfit. This stunning, affordable co-ord from Dunnes is the perfect wedding guest outfit, and it’s an absolute bargain! With a scorcher of a weekend on the way, summer is officially in full swing, bringing dreamy dresses, bright colours and breezy fabrics. Dunnes Stores has just dropped the perfect […]
News
1 day ago
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
1 day ago
News
News