
News


Share
Published 07:17 31 Mar 2016 BST

Explore more on these topics:
The rematch between McGregor and Diaz is set to take place on July 9th this year during UFC200, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Diaz forced McGregor's unbeaten streak to come to a sudden end, causing the Irishman to tap out in their non-title fight earlier this month. There had been a lot of speculation and rumours around whether the match would go ahead or not, but now fans only have a few short months to see what happens in round two for these two fighters. White told ESPN Sportscenter that it was McGregor that was insistent the rematch took place, and that it took place at the original 170lb weight class.200 pic.twitter.com/S1EhF6PGZv
— Dana White (@danawhite) March 30, 2016
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
4h
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
5h
News
Symptoms of kyphosis as mum says condition means she can’t play with her son
News