News


Share
Published 07:58 29 May 2017 BST
Updated 14:02 29 May 2017 BST
Explore more on these topics:
It is also said that the singer reached out to Miley Cyrus to join her but the Malibu singer is busy on her own tour. The 23-year-old plans to hold a minute's silence in honour of the victims of last week’s attack and is also said to deliver a speech on the night.
In the aftermath of the attack, Ariana's management released a statement saying the 23-year-old will be suspending her world tour until June 5. “Due to the tragic events in Manchester, the tour has been suspended until we can further assess the situation and pay our proper respects to those lost,” read the statement.
Dunnes shoppers obsessed with this co-ord perfect for summer weddings
Andie Anderson is calling, she wants this outfit. This stunning, affordable co-ord from Dunnes is the perfect wedding guest outfit, and it’s an absolute bargain! With a scorcher of a weekend on the way, summer is officially in full swing, bringing dreamy dresses, bright colours and breezy fabrics. Dunnes Stores has just dropped the perfect […]
News
2 days ago
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
2 days ago
News
News