How does thinking about money and finance and budgeting make you feel…?
Stressed? Anxious? Worried? Like you are not in control?
Trying to save for a mortgage? Or a new car? Or that dream holiday? Or just trying to get your head over water and out of debt?
If this all sounds like it is just what you need, you are going to love the new The Head Plan Finance journal – a life-changing 12-month diary that might just change your relationship with money forever.
“Take ownership of your finances and revolutionise your relationship with money,” explains Denise Kenny, creator of The Head Plan.
“Whether you’re raising the capital to start your own business, saving for a mortgage, or planning a wedding, the finance journal fits every money goal, allowing you to tap into an abundance mindset and create the wealth you desire.“
The journal features carefully curated planning, budget, review and goal-setting pages, and is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to get a better grip on their spending habits and is ready to step into the abundant life they desire and deserve.
“Kickstart your journey to financial freedom with a thorough review section that lets you pinpoint your financial habits, uncover your money story, and reduce the stress you feel around your finances. In this guided journal you’ll learn how to adopt the habits of the financially free, improve your current financial situation with ease, and gain control over your money habits.“
Money can be a source of stress for so many, but not when you take control of things.
“With The Head Plan Finance Journal, you can achieve your financial goals and live the life you’ve always wanted. Your journey to financial wellness starts now and lifelong financial abundance awaits you.”
The Head Plan Finance features
- Monthly tracking so you can accurately record your income, spending, and outgoings
- Budget planning to help you plan for one-off occasions and big life events
- Splurge lists that allow for motivation
- Progress trackers so you have a record of just how far you’ve come
- Financial Quotes to spur you on when you need it most
- Notes and working pages for clarity and those all-important sums
- A financial review to uncover and transform your money habits.
- Financial goal-setting pages that enable you to make your money goals a reality
It is time to get into the detail of your own money story, grab a pen and budget for your future.
Future-proof your finances
Have you ever wondered what financially free people do differently? They have empowering beliefs about money that set them up for success. The Head Plan Finance encourages you to change your limiting beliefs about money with space to create financial affirmations that rewire your money mindset at a neurological level. That means you can improve your finances now and in the future.
Encourages aligned spending
Thanks to daily financial tracking, planned seasonal splurges, and goal setting pages, you can make your money go further. The Head Plan Finance Journal ramps up your spending power and empowers you to make aligned choices about how you spend your money.
Become financially free
Imagine finally getting a grip on your finances and having an unlimited stream of money to spend and save as you please at the end of every month. With savvy spending tips and tricks and space to change the beliefs you have about money, The Head Plan Finance Journal helps you get there.
- Hardback with a 3cm spiral
- Made of vegan leather with elastic hold
- Attractive Nude colour
- Easy to use with built-in tab dividers
- Pocket at the back for receipts
- Made of high-quality recycled paper
- Comes in a luxury presentation box – ideal for documents