
Celebrity


Share
Published 09:37 4 Jul 2024 BST
Updated 14:04 4 Jul 2024 BST
Add us as a preferred source on Google »Actor Zac Efron has opened up about what actually happened to his face after many fans noticed a major change in the actor's appearance.
Efron has returned to the small screen in the Netflix movie A Family Affair but many viewers have been discussing the actor's looks rather than his performance.
There's no doubt that the 36-year-old looks different from his High School Musical days but his transformation results from a freak accident.
Efron stressed that he looks different because he slipped in his home and shattered his jaw.
Speaking about the accident, Efron said his jawbone was hanging off and he was unconscious.
He was wearing slippy socks when he fell into a fountain and knocked his face off the granite corner.
Efron told Entertainment Tonight: "I don't really read the internet. It was funny. It sucked. I almost died."
The 17 Again star said the muscles started to grow following the accident, but he has been undergoing physical therapy to help.
"The masseters just grew. They just got really, really big," he told Men's Health.
Fans have defended Efron with many saying the actor has also simply aged and that's why he looks different.
Zac Efron’s 2021 face transformation was caused because he ‘shattered’ his jaw while running through the house in socks.
— Pop Base (@PopBase) September 7, 2022
“He lost consciousness, and when he woke up, he recalls, his chin bone was hanging off his face.” pic.twitter.com/q90Fl0Q0pO
Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
21h
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity