
Celebrity


Share
Published 20:59 2 May 2018 BST
Updated 11:06 3 May 2018 BST
Explore more on these topics:
On her birthday last year, the family released a photo of the little girl that was taken by her mum, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
We were also treated to a very cute portrait of Prince George last July when he turned four.
However, the official Kensington Palace Twitter account instead shared an old photo of Charlotte from the day she started nursery school, rather than a new photo, to mark the day.
It's thought that Kate and William bucked what's become a tradition after the siblings made a high-profile appearance last Monday when they visited their new brother Prince Louis in hospital. The royal couple are fiercely protective over their kids, said royal expert Penny Junor, and are likely waiting to release a new photo of the George and Charlotte with Louis to avoid them becoming overexposed.Wishing a happy third birthday to Princess Charlotte – thank you all for your lovely messages! pic.twitter.com/IpLwFXveHp
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) May 2, 2018
"William and Kate won't want to overexpose their children," she told Elle.
"They have never been entirely conventional so I imagine they might release a photo in their own time, and it might be one Kate takes herself.
"A photo to commemorate the new baby's birth is hardly excessive however, and I would say, for historical purposes, it is important for there to be one.
That's something to look forward to, at least!Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
1 day ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
3 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity