
Celebrity


Share
Published 19:15 14 Aug 2015 BST
Explore more on these topics:
Former judge Rita Ora quit the show last year to take up a place on the X Factor but Tom was expected to return to the show alongside Ricky and Will.
The legendary music star, whose career spans over five decades, took to his social media pages to clarify the exact details around his exit from the show.
For more details: https://t.co/2Kieci6uYj pic.twitter.com/E27Yp2oX9y
— Tom Jones (@RealSirTomJones) August 14, 2015
About The Voice UK: In good faith, as part of the team, I’d put the time in my schedule to be involved in Series 5, as...
Posted by Tom Jones on Friday, August 14, 2015
Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
4 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity

Celeb
celeb