
Celebrity


Share
Published 08:38 8 Jul 2015 BST
Explore more on these topics:
My family lost someone very special on Sunday. My Mum. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for all of the kind messages received. Thank you. X
— Simon Cowell (@SimonCowell) July 7, 2015
As a result of the news, this year’s X Factor auditions were postponed indefinitely.
However it is believed that filming will commence today (Wednesday) and an extra date will be added to make up for the cancellations.
Simon with his mother Julie.
A source told The Mirror: “Simon needs time to get over the death of Julie, it is a huge loss for him and his family.
“But at the same time, he knows how many people are involved in the X Factor and doesn’t like to let people down.
“Julie was big fan of the show, so it feels right to take some time out and then come back and work on the show later in the week.”
The music mogul on a previous series of X Factor.Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
4 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity

Celeb
celeb