Russell Brand has confirmed that he is going to be a dad again, with baby number three on the way.
The comedian joined host Steven Bartlett on his podcast ‘The Diary of a CEO’ today and confirmed the news of his growing family.
While being interviewed on the podcast, host Steven Bartlett announced the exciting news about the comedian’s growing family.
“You fell in love and you’ve got two children,” Bartlett said.
He then confirmed: “You’ve got a third on the way, around the corner. That’s a very special love you have found.”
Minutes later in the interview, 48-year-old Brand spoke on his wonderful experience so farwith fatherhood.
“It’s taught me there is a lot more important in this world than me,” he said.
“It taught me that love is real. It teaches you everything to become a father. All lessons are there.”
The Get Him to the Greek star married his wife Laura Gallacher, 36, back in 2017.
The two are already share two daughters Peggy, 4, and Mabel, 6 together.
- Love Island’s Ekin-Su and Davide announce shock split
- Patrick Kielty reveals his Late Late Show salary and it’s a lot less than Tubridy’s
- Claudia Fogarty gets honest about her relationship with Casey O’Gorman
- “I’ve broken dreams” – Vera Pauw on the hardest call of Ireland’s World Cup squad
- All you need to know about Ireland’s final Cost of Living cash boost – who’s eligible, for how much and when