
Celebrity


Share
Published 07:59 24 May 2023 BST
Explore more on these topics:
Credit: Getty[/caption]
While many think he may eventually give up his post in the BBC, for now he is set to try out how doing both will work.
The BBC has confirmed that Patrick will continue on air in a statement following RTÉ's announcement that he would not be stepping down from any other work commitments.
Both RTÉ and the BBC have come to an agreement that will allow Patrick to commute from London to Dublin each week.
Rather than returning to London immediately after the show finishes on a Friday night, Patrick plans to broadcast the BBC show from their studios in Northern Ireland.
"By using BBC's Northern Ireland studios for his show, there won't be any messing around on planes, flying in and out of Heathrow to make sure he's back in time for his weekend show.
"Every arrangement will be put in place to make sure the transition is a seamless as possible.
"There's only 100 miles between Dublin and Belfast at that time of night, traffic won't be an issue so the journey would be relatively quick," an RTÉ source told the Irish Independent.
Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
1 day ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
3 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity

Celeb
celeb