
Celebrity


Share
Published 11:24 15 Oct 2018 BST
Updated 11:36 15 Oct 2018 BST
Explore more on these topics:
"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019. "
And now, it looks like we know just when the pair broke the happy news to their friends and family. According to the full statement released from Kensington Palace today, it appears as though the pair shared their secret on Friday at Princess Eugenie's wedding.Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019. pic.twitter.com/Ut9C0RagLk
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) October 15, 2018
"Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public. “The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall and the Duke Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted for the couple and were able to congratulate them on Friday at the wedding in person” it reads.
And although it's unclear whether or not Will and Kate were in the loop prior to Friday, it is being reported that Queen Elizabeth only recieved the news on Friday for the first time according to the Express.
Meghan's mom, Doria Ragland, was too overjoyed by the news. According to the statement, she "looks forward to welcoming her first grandchild" and many speculate that she will move from the US to the UK once the child is born with the Express again stating that Meghan has already decided against a nanny or a childminder.
The first child for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex is expected to arrive in "spring 2019".
Meghan and Harry have just touched down in Sydney to begin their first royal tour together.
They're set to visit Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga over the next 16 days.
It'll be non-stop for the parents-to-be as they've 76 engagements to attend during the trip.Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
4 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity

Celeb
celeb