
Celebrity


Share
Published 18:37 23 Dec 2016 GMT
Explore more on these topics:
"Well I wasn’t going to comment on something so ridiculous, but since 2017 is gonna be about speaking my truth… I’m going to say something. "Once again, a woman in the public eye was violated, stolen from and her private life and body were exposed for anyone to see. "I will not apologise for living my life and having a personal life that is all mine. "It’s truly unfortunate that being exposed in this way is allowed. "It was a much-needed reminder that I’m surrounded by so much love... "I appreciate you all very much...And to whoever did this… kiss my a*s."
— Lucy Hale (@lucyhale) December 23, 2016
Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
1 day ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
3 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity