
Celebrity


Share
Published 15:46 6 Jul 2015 BST
Explore more on these topics:
Kimberley and Cheryl have remained close.
She told The Sun on Sunday: “I know it’s eight, but if you break it down there’s no one who shouldn’t be there. I either have hardly any or have them all, and there are no rules are there?”
When pressed about the absence of Nadine and Sarah, Kimberley explained: “I’m not really in touch with Nadine to be honest.
“She’s not in this country and we’ve drifted apart. But I wish her well and it’s good to see that she’s managing to juggle it all.”
The singer with the rest of her former band mates.
The 33-year-old added: “Sarah still texts a lot saying she’s coming round. It’s not happened yet! But she does really want to. She’s constantly texting me at the moment because I think she feels like it’s been a long time.”
Kimberley and Justin got engaged last year. They have been together for over a decade and have a son, Bobby, together.Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
1 day ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
3 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity